Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone gone through chemotherapy and then had your hair grow back afterwards?

Has anyone suffered from alopecia totalis or universalis and then later on was treated for any type of cancer using chemotherapy, if so did…

Started by BlueandPink

0 Mar 28, 2012

Has anyone tried Ayerveda?

Hello :-) My name is James. My alopecia onset about four years ago starting in my beard, then hair, then eyebrows, and then patchy just abo…

Started by James

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by James

Immune curiosity

Since joining here I have read a lot - however I don't read many saying that their immune system is causing the problem - both Brooke and I…

Started by Me&myGirl_Aussie

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

Seeking help - just got Alopecia

Hello everyone, I hope I am on the right site. I just got diagnosed with Alopecia in January and not sure what to do now. My barber was cut…

Started by was

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by was

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.curespotbaldness.com/ has anyone tried the treatment on this website? diagnosed with AA two months ago and continuing to loose h…

Started by Kevin

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by pgapete

DCP...help!

Morning everyone. I have a last min appointment at a London hospital & after months of unsuccessful PUVA, I know they are going to sugg…

Started by Emily

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Merlin

Huh- what medications?

I'm a relative newbie- diagnosed 8 months ago with a relatively small patch, but have been loosing a lot more hair the last couple of month…

Started by Tracey

2 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

Treatments-DCP

I have tried the steroid shots in the head and they didn't work at all. Last week I started the topical DCP therapy. Has anyone tried this?…

Started by Blakediddle

15 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by luke cunningham

Responding well to steroid injections, but...

My hair is still falling out!!! The derm is doing steroid injections once a month and my hair is growing back in those areas!! I'm hopeful…

Started by Linda

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by stacey

Irritated scalp

Hi, All something weird I've developed over the last several months, I started noticing that I had some buildup on my scalp (white) got wor…

Started by Christine

0 Mar 13, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service