Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Treatments.... Natural or Medicinal, which is most effective?

Well I think I've tried almost every available treatment, some have helped a little, some have worsened my alopecia and none have cured it.…

Started by ben

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

How to raise low ferritin levels?

*sigh* Today I sat in the dermatologist's office today receive a large number of injections to my scalp....because I have a 3 x 3cm new pat…

Started by Georgie

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

Regrowth

I have total body hair loss, the doctors say it is possible at some point hair will re-grow? I have had alopecia for 9 years, I lost all bo…

Started by S.Williams

2 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

17 year old girl living with alopecia areata

hi everyone. i just turned 17, and i began losing my hair in april. it has been so hard on me. i lost most of my hair, but i actually have…

Started by me

7 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Miami Rocks

The Slow Loss

Hi everyone: I'm new to these boards, and I've spent a lot of time reading your stories. You guys seem to have a very tight-knit community…

Started by SamirK

15 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jill

Could someone please explain...?

Hi Everyone, could someone please explain the different forms of alopecia? What is the difference between areata, universalis and totalis?…

Started by Nicolle joi houseman

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

Do they all start with AA?

Hey just wanted to know... What are the Chances of AA turning into AT or AU? Right now I have AA but has anyone started with AA and it turn…

Started by Chantal <3 JUSTIN BIEBER

12 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Chantal <3 JUSTIN BIEBER

Minoxidil Treatment

Hey everyone I have had alopecia areata for about 4 months now I have a large bald spot on the back of my head and a few smaller bald spots…

Started by Hus

0 Sep 13, 2010

I have peach fuzz - what does this mean?

Hi all, I have white hairs growing on my head and I am totally puzzled as to what this is because I also have hair growing on my face. thi…

Started by jennifer

9 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by jennifer

Fingernails

Hello all, I am brand new to this site and wondered if anyone had any ideas on taking care of fingernails that are involved with Alopecia U…

Started by Dan Caster

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Lisa Crowner

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service