Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lexapro

Anyone have hair loss while taking Lexapro? My daughter stopped taking it and now her hair is growing back! Just curious if anyone else has…

Started by Andrea Wasserman

1 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Georgie

ADRENAL FATIGUE Maybe this is a silly idea but please let me know what you think.

I've been reading stuff about Adrenal Fatique and this is a list of symptoms; Signs and Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Tendency to gain wei…

Started by Eileen Simpson

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

Stinging Nettle to calm the immune system?

Stinging nettle root (Urtica dioica rhizome) contains a small-molecular-weight lectin (Urtica dioica agglutinin) purified from the root, wh…

Started by Mike Staffieri RHN

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Staffieri RHN

Genetic link

I have a question for you. Have you found anyone in your family tree with AA, AU or AT? We just got together with extended family on Thanks…

Started by Pamela

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Pamela

How do you know if you will lose all your hair?

i am sorry if this is a stupid question..right now I many patches really big and small, How do you know which Alopecia you have?

Started by Stephanie

1 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Lois

Does anybody have eye issues, too?

I've been diagnosed with iritis, with causes my eyes to be red. (Fortunately, you can really only tell if I bring it to your attention.) I…

Started by Aimee

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Aimee

can someone recommend a good derma in nj?

i found out that my derma was taking a leave a absence and he completely FAILED to tell me about it. he also lacks understanding and compas…

Started by clare

0 Nov 26, 2009

Famous Alopecians! We are not alone!

Notable people with alopecia universalis: Edith Bouvier Beale, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassiss relative depicted in the Grey Gardens saga Nat…

Started by Blessed Soul

9 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Blessed Soul

Alopecia & burning scalp/sinus pain

I've been experiencing a lot of scalp discomfort. A burning/pulling sensation. I've noticed a direct correlation that when my sinusistis/al…

Started by Sue Helaine

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by zee

What do you do with the other eyebrow when only one falls out?

Hi Guys. I find myself faced with a funny situation. I am starting to lose only one eyebrow. What would you do to the other eyebrow???

Started by Mike

19 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service