Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RLT diet

Do not pay a red cent to these people. The people that run the "RLT diet" are scam artists and just try to take our money. They have you ov…

Started by Jason

11 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Lyme disease

Just wondering if there is any connection between alopecia and Lyme disease? I know it sounds like quite a stretch, but I've been curious a…

Started by margaret and nicole

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Wig migraine

Hi. Do any of you get migraines when you wear a new wig? I was so sick recently. . .headache. . .led to nausea. . .anyone get these symptom…

Started by youarebeautiful

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Light Therapy

Has anyone tried light therapy for AA? I have been doing it for 2 months with some success.

Started by Tawnya Kay Hatcher

8 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

My experience with Ruxolitinib

I'm 39 and have had patches of AA since 12. I've been able to manage it pretty well with topical clobetasol throughout my life until recent…

Started by Jade

6 Dec 6, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Olumiant coverage

Does anyone know if Beacon Labs sells Olumiant (the new FDA-approved drug for severe alopecia)?  I am sure my insurance company will probab…

Started by SabineTawni

1 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Nizoral Shampoo?

Anyone know why I I cannot find Nizoal shampoo? I have seen this recommended on my AA websites and thought it would decrease the inflamatio…

Started by Melissa

3 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Possible cause of male pattern hair loss: permanent, subliminal tension of facial and masticatory muscles as a consequence of a psychophysiological conditioning by interpersonal mimic interaction?

Theory: Due to a psychophysiological conditioning by interpersonal mimic interaction, a permanent tension of the facial musculature (mimic…

Started by user27041995

0 Nov 26, 2022

Lash loss

Hi there! So I went to my naturopath and after doing allergy blood tests, he told me that I am allergic to eggs, dairy, beef and garlic. He…

Started by Rattan

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

Tofacitinib to EU

Hi there! I have a question for guys from EU countries. How do you get Tofacitinib? I know that Xeljanz is expensive; that's why I get an a…

Started by Kate

0 Nov 20, 2022

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service