Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP! My human hair wig knots all the time!

Hey dear ones, I have a problem!!! i bought a human hair wig 3 weeks ago... The wig has a lace-front and long hair (looks great), but after…

Started by Illa

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Merlin

Lace wigs

I teach aerobics classes and I am very active can anyone tell me if the lace wigs are good and if they recommend them. Also where is a good…

Started by Tanya Stone

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Danielle

Suggestions on how to hide the thick seam on a lace front wig?

So I purchased an Indian remy lace front wig a while ago. I love the wig and the hair is very soft and beautiful. Its a great unit BUT ther…

Started by Ms.G

17 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by silvana

Eyebrows wig

Hi, I am loosing my eyebrow and I am very concern about it. I was wondering if any of you tried eyebrows wig and how "real" does it look? T…

Started by naoasvince

2 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Male eyebrow tattoos

Hi, I have been thinking of eyebrow tattoos. Does any men have anything they can share with me as if they are a good solution to my A.U con…

Started by rick

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Pros and Cons of Smartlace Wigs

New to the website which means I'm new to Alopecia as well (7 months new). Buying a HH wig this week and narrowed it down to "Kate" by Jon…

Started by SarahW.

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by asdf234

Need wig help please - I have no idea what I'm doing

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR TIPS ON WIGS I HAVE BEEN LOSING MY HAIR SENCE I WAS 17 AND NOW IM 25 AND IT IS GETTING SO…

Started by ana

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

Wigs that are parted on the right

Does anyone know of any wigs that are parted on the right side? ALmost all of the wigs I see and/or like are always parted on the left. Why…

Started by Lexi

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Pat Latina

Erica by Amore worried about my fringe/bang cutting skills eek help!

I have a wig by Amore called erica. The fringe/bangs were way to longon me so I attempted to cut them. I cut them straight across and now I…

Started by Jennah

5 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Wigs

Any good sites for full lace wigs? i just got my job and i want to order a full lace wig for the summer.

Started by Katelyn Mariie

1 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service