Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wig suggestions!

Hi i ordered a custom unit and i hated it so i sent it back now i need advice on a goodplace to purchse a full wig at!! i need it soon i pr…

Started by AnGeL

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Kasia

Where to find hair

"I'm a big woman, I need big hair" -Aretha Franklin. I am on the hunt for good quality hair pieces in Vancouver, anybody know where I can…

Started by Sarahjane

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Tanya

Feedback from Gripper wearers

Happy holidays! I'd like to hear from Alopecians who wear the Gripper wig. Specifically, I'd like to know: How well do the "standard" cap…

Started by Lori Van Decker

14 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Laurie

Petite wigs

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding a lace front, long-ish length, petite sized wig. Anyone have any recommendations? I was about to…

Started by m

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Wigs in the Summer and Moroccan Oil question

Hi Everyone, With the summer well on its way, I am noticing that I am sweating a lot more and my wig is falling back. I try to use the tape…

Started by Tam

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Drawing eyebrows when you have no eyebrows

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any good resources on how to draw eyebrows when you have no eyebrows? I purchased a bunch of st…

Started by m

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Adhesives

I'm considering becoming a full-time wig wearer, the problem is keeping them in place and secure seems to be fraught with difficulty. Fiddl…

Started by Sarah-Jane Snowden

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Tattoo Artist References

Wanting names and places that you all recommend as tattoo artists for eyebrows. I have AU and I'll finally fed up with drawing them in dail…

Started by SarahW.

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

Human hair Ash blonde wig help!!!!!

Hi I desperately need some help from anyone out there who knows of a good place online to get a human hair wig (lace or any type really) pr…

Started by Jennah

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Scarlett

Have you worn/had any experience with these wigs? :)

I've narrowed my wig hunt down to the following styles: Brandi (Amore) Stevie (Amore) Amanda (Jon Renau) Shilo (Noriko) Miranda (Amore) If…

Started by wigwam

10 Jan 24, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service