Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

I would love the hear from my AW friends. I have no hair to speak of, so it would be easy to shave it off. Do I go lace or vacuum? I am VER…

Started by Kimberly

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

I'm buying the vacuum wig!

So - I broke down and am ordering the vacuum wig. I've read amazing things about it and just spoke to the kindest person from New Life Hair…

Started by Rebecca Strobel

6 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

From bonding back to a wig

Can anyone tell me their experiences if they have had a hairpiece bonded on then went back to a wig? Did the bonding hurt the existing hair…

Started by Tanya Stone

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

Short or long hair

I have long hair to the middle of my back but am getting it cut to shoulder length in the morning. I'm hoping that will help with the tangl…

Started by dorna wright

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Diana Carter

Is this really a lace front wig?

I'm not clear on the whole "lace front wig" deal. I've been wearing mostly run-of-the-mill wigs from Raquel W. and Paula Young. I just boug…

Started by Shera

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

(Nothing but) fake lashes :)

Hi ladies. I don't normally post here on AW and am normally found on AUK (Alopecia UK) as that's where I live - UK. But I'm after input abo…

Started by Jaye-London

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

Idiosyncrasies of the vacuum wig

With all the information out there on each person's freedom wig (Vacuum Wig) - wouldn't it be great to put together a list of the products…

Started by Rebecca Strobel

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

Pimples under the wigs

Do you guys have any recommendations on preventing pimples under the wigs. I have been washing my head and my wig everyday and use Clindage…

Started by Melissa Harris

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Aimee Marques

Bonded hairpieces

can anyone tell me experiences with bonded hairpieces? I am looking into one and dont know the best route. I have consulted with virtuesse…

Started by Tanya Stone

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

Who use Brittany By Amore

Hi, who have used Brittany By Amore???? The waves are good after shampoo?? Thank you. Patty

Started by PATTY

3 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by PATTY

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service