Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Side swept bangs

Hi, I'm about to get my 1st wig styled & would like to get side swept bangs cut in. Can anyone reply who has done this so I can look a…

Started by Jules

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Jules

Hair dye

Does any one know if you can dye your hair having Alopecia? If so what type of dye?

Started by Sonia

13 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Christine

How can I wear my hair?

Hi Im wondering if anyone can help me...ive had alopecia for around 6 months now and Ive managed to cover it up so far...so much of my hair…

Started by Leanne Telford

3 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

What is a freedom wig?

I saw a group for people who have freedom wigs, but I don't know what they are. If anyone could explain it to me in a easy way to understan…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Natalie

Flora Wigs and Follea Wigs

Hi Everyone, Has anyone tired a Flora or Follea wig? I'm trying to find a new wig and wanted some feedback from anyone who has tried eithe…

Started by Meredith

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Michelle

Permanent Makeup in Chicago (or Nearby)?

I've had AU for several years now and am thinking about committing to eyebrow tattoos. Does anyone have any experience with a permanent mak…

Started by Emily

4 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Emily

Stylist needed!!!

I am in the Detroit, Michigan area and I am in desperate need of a stylist. I have had traction alopecia since I was 7 or 8 years-old. I am…

Started by Raychelle

0 Nov 20, 2009

Wigs/Hair pieces - Melbourne**

Hi, Does anyone out there know of a good place where I could go to find hair pieces, somehwere helpful. In Melbourne, Australia, preferabl…

Started by Bel

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Lois

What to do?

How do you even go about looking for Wigs. My mom was just diagnosed with Alopecia and unfortunately, it's getting worst each week and she…

Started by Heather Anderson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Shera

Need to order new lace wig

Hi, I need to order a new lace wig. The web-site and company where I place orders before has gone out of business. Any help would be greatl…

Started by Betty Cossar

0 Nov 14, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service