Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bulky Wigs

Need to know how to thin out bulky/thick wigs inorder to make them look more natural!

Started by lucie buissereth

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dielle

Rene of Paris Wigs

I just went to a local hair dresser/wig retailer yesterday to get a consultation for a hair piece. She showed a 3/4 topper and a full wig t…

Started by ErinMichele

0 Apr 5, 2009

Wig help...

Hi there, I live in the San Diego area and I have tried lots and lots of hair replacement places. I originally started with a custom hair…

Started by Nancy

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

Wig and Lash Adhesives.

Hi everyone. Need some advice :) In regards to wigs, who sleeps in them, and for how long do you keep it on? Those with Lace wigs, how oft…

Started by SportyAusGirl

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

synthetic wigs

I might be getting a freadom wig...and ill have to wait 3 months...BALD!So im looking for a synthetic wig (im 10) so if anyone has some sig…

Started by Maya

5 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Maya

Hair Cost!

Why are companies charging so much for hair replacement? It seems to me that we are in this (Alopecia World) alone.I think I need to clear…

Started by Mary Linda Simmons-Robinson to

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Mary Linda Simmons-Robinson to

Wigs and insurance companies

Many alopecians complain that their condition is not covered under their insurance companies' "wig insurance" policies. When such a policy…

Started by Alopecia World

7 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Yuko

looking for wig post

Okay, someone had posted in blog maybe? about places to buy wigs and what she thought of them. "Wig 101" or something it was called? Not su…

Started by Michelle

1 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Cherylnz

A vote for AA!

I'm sure most of you are familiar with this, but I have learned that a bill was reintroduced to congress about insurance purchasing hair pr…

Started by KL's Mom

9 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by KL's Mom

Who would not use your permanent make-up artist again?

Hi All, I was wondering who would not use their permanent make-up artist again.What issues did you have with the person you used. Thanks, M…

Started by Maureen

6 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service