Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

Hey there, this is only my first proper post, so sorry, but its gonna be long :) I started wearing wigs about 2.5 years ago. Starting off f…

Started by MissFifi

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

Hair extensions/solutions for hair that's growing back?

Hi all! This will be a little long so I can try to provide all the info at one time. My hair has been on and off over the past 10 years wi…

Started by MeenaRamona

0 May 13, 2021

Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

Hi! I read on a blog that there was a lash glue that would last for like a week, but it was an old post and the product I found has a diffe…

Started by abatract

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

Do You Have Multiple Backups Of The Same Wig?

Hi! It's been a minute since I've been on here! So at our last update, I "came out" with my alopecia to my friends and people (except at wo…

Started by Dollhead

2 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by Cindie

O Zone wigs

I saw some YouTube reviews of O Zone wigs and I ordered one. Has anyone else tried them? If so, whatchya think?

Started by Ashley

8 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by ariel

Human Hair Blend Wig Care and Care Products!!

I have this gorgeous HH blend wig that I lovelovelove; HOWEVER, I do not know what products to use on it nor the best way to wash it. I'm o…

Started by Sierra

8 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

Eye lashes

anyone without lashes ever use false ones?  I've been told it won't work for me because I don't have any lashes to support the false ones. 

Started by Anne Williams

22 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Demixl

Virginia Tech Student needs Quick Convos for Research

Hi all, I am working with a student at Virginia Tech who is talking to folks about hair loss. This is not medical research, however, she is…

Started by Badass_bald

0 Mar 6, 2021

Need recommendations for new wig place (NY, NJ, CT)

Hi all. I'm hoping to get some input here. I've been going to Yaffa Wigs for years and years for my wigs. They are located in Brooklyn, NY.…

Started by Jen J.

2 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

Wig options for low income/financial help?

Hi! My name id Sierra and I have had alopecia universalis since I was a young girl, and now I am 21, so I've lived with alopecia the majori…

Started by Sierra

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service