Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone eat seafood regularly? Some substantial claims regarding seafood and autoimmune diseases, also mineral deficiency findings

In the article (http://www.truehealth.org/aheal.html) the author claims one of the biggest causes of health problems, including autoimmune…

Started by Reto in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Georgie

Help finding a good wig with (dread)locks

I'm hoping you can help a dear friend of mine of Black African Heritage. She's looking for a wig with locks that resembles her own hair. If…

Started by Lisa Santer in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

Looking for a good quality and not too expensive hair piece

I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and am running out of places that I trust and that have a good quality hair piece. If anyone knows of whe…

Started by Laura in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Advice for a heartbroken mom

My 3 year old son was diagnosed with Alopecia about a month ago. I believe it started back in October with a small patch on his right side…

Started by Angie Simonet in Children with alopecia

17 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Reto

DNCB and sleep scratching

Hi everyone, Does anyone out there have any tips for dealing with the unconscious scratching caused by DNCB? I can refrain from scratching…

Started by Shawn in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Reto

:D

super super happy getting a new weave soon so bye bye rattiness hello beautiful new BLONDE! yup trying something new. :D

Started by jessie denise in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Apr 22, 2010

Minoxidil and wrinkles

Hi all I have AGA and was told by my derm that I should go on 5% minoxidil and there would be a strong chance I'd regrow hair. I asked abou…

Started by Michelle L in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Petra

HIV treatment and Cancer treatment to assist in Alopecia

There are various of treatment options\medicines to assist the immune system for HIV\AIDS and Cancer patients. Have any of those medication…

Started by Nikki in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Nikki

My status with AU

Hello! I just wanted to tell whats going on with my AU if it might help somebody. its been a while since i posted last time that i have had…

Started by Ville Lylynen in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Apr 21, 2010

Continue to shave hair or not?

im 34 now and have had alopecia areata for most of my adult years, i just use to shave it all off. ive had injections in my eye brows, scal…

Started by matt in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by lynne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service