Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flipping the wig

I'm am just about ready to "flip my wig". I'm tired of wearing them. Trying to gather the courage to go bald. All of you look great and nat…

Started by Sheila Anderson in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

5 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Mary

New to this site - Would like to share my story

First off, I would like to say that this is a wonderful site. A few weeks ago I thought to myself "hm, I wonder if there was a social site…

Started by Gabe in Acceptance and coping

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Tony

Really Need Immediate Help

I've received some great advice and support on here and am so appreciative that this site exists. I remember being on the message board tha…

Started by Lisa F in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Carol

Weak hair - would it help if I shaved?

hi guys...if you've been reading my blog posts and stuff you probably already know that I'm having a bit of a battle with head-shaving. I w…

Started by Keeley Tomlinson in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Pillard

Kicked to the curb?

Have you been kicked to the curb because you don't have hair. I'ts happened to me, he says he can't deal with a woman with no hair? And sor…

Started by Eileen Simpson in Love, relationships, gender issues

13 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Emma Sandell

Bumps on bald patches

My daughter is struggling with bumps appearing on her patches on her head, has anyone experienced this, and if so what do we do about it?

Started by Jenny Slemp in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Is there a cure out there?

Anyone know anyone who has been cured? What about the claims made by Vitacel for GH7 and by the Biogetica Company, which offers a money bac…

Started by shane steiner in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by George Ortiz

Latest info on the Marshal Protocal, Vitamin D and autoimune deseases, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, wont regret it!!

About the Marshall ProtocolThe Marshall Protocol is a medical treatment being used by physicians worldwide to treat a variety of chronic in…

Started by George Ortiz in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Apr 17, 2010

Has anyone had problems getting in touch with CAP?

Ever since I began learning about my son's alopecia, I kept on reading that I should contact Children's Alopecia Project (CAP). I've tried…

Started by Elizabeth in Children with alopecia

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

To tweeze or not to tweeze

The eyebrow over my left eye is almost gone but part of the right eyebrow must have missed the memo. So, here I am, left with a few stray h…

Started by Tony in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

10 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service