Forum Discussions (6,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

jeffrey segal

Hey everyone...I just wanted to get everyones opinion, likes, dislikes about tatooed eyebrows. I have read alot of you all used Jeff Segal…

Started by Donna DeHoog in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Donna DeHoog

Cyberhair

Hi all, I am researching the pros and cons of Cyberhair for a close friend and want to make sure that the product meets all expectations as…

Started by Anastasios in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Mar 30, 2010

Any teens in the Upland, California area???

My beautiful thirteen year old daughter lost all the hair on her head within 24 hours. She has since lost her leg and arm hair. I would rea…

Started by Debbie Haynes in Children with alopecia

4 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

Poem about Attitude my mom found for me...

Attitude There once was a woman who woke up one morning, Looked in the mirror, And noticed she had only three hairs on her head. 'Well,'…

Started by Sara in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Depression and alopecia

I think I'm not the only one who links alopecia with depression. It might be a psychological problem in it's essence. Or the psychological…

Started by Olga Pavlickova in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

My website and club what is hair?

Ok so my mom and i decided to make a web site that brings children or adults and thier families closer to others with alopecia. (whatishair…

Started by Amber Price in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Mar 29, 2010

Sjorgens syndrome with AA, AT or AU?

I have AU and have reynauds phenomonon with asthma and degerative arthithis, my eyes in the morning keep tearing since I have no lashes or…

Started by sharon in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by sharon

Telling Work

I have recently started wearing scarves at work. One day it caused a huge up roar... it made me really upset. I have, however, come to the…

Started by Megan in Employment issues, workplace challenges

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Bought my first wig last night...

I'm a bit nervous...I bought my first wig last night (actually my mother in law bought it for me). Now it's time to prepare for the next st…

Started by Jenna4 in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Bad experiece at www.headcovers.com - any advice?

All, Just a quick note to let you all know of my disappointment with a recent purchase of eyebrows from Headcovers.com, so you can avoid t…

Started by Kate in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Mar 26, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service