Forum Discussions (6,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Men Love Hair

My relationship with men always seemed to suffer because of my alopecia. Maybe its just the men I ended up with but it seems to me men love…

Started by JoDeanna in Love, relationships, gender issues

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

Anyone @ Country Inn & Suites in Orlando on Sunday march 28 breakfast area

Hi all, I saw a lady with a bald head but didnt get the chance to speak,was it anyone from this site???? @ Country Inn & Suites in Orla…

Started by Monica LUPUS MATTERS Ellis in Other interests

0 Apr 3, 2010

Help! Vaccum Wig: Oily Forehead?

was wondering about all you Vaccum Wig wearers: Do you find your forehead getting oily? I seem to find that my forehead is constantly needi…

Started by Pat Latina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

Help! Can you dye a lace wig without dyeing the lace?

i just got my full lace wig today and it has a red tint!!! and red is not my color at all!!!!! i have been excited all week for this and no…

Started by Ashley Garrett in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Ashley Garrett

Eyes

For those of you with no eyebrows or eyelashes, do you ALWAYS have something in your eyes? I seem to. Little fuzzes and hairs and particles…

Started by Charity in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Reto

CAP camp

i was just wondering if any here has been to the 3 day camp for children and what there experince was? i am thinking aout taking my 8 year…

Started by dan arseneau in Children with alopecia

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by dan arseneau

How do you get your profile to show your albums instead of slideshow(pictures)?

I went through the trouble to make the albums, thinking that they would show up instead of the slideshow, but it doesn't work. How do you???

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre in Other interests

0 Apr 1, 2010

Do you know the title for a person who works for the NAAF to find a cure?

I want to work for the NAAF when I grow older, but I don't even know the title so I can look it up in the job market. I will be starting Hi…

Started by Jesus Chick and Mom-Abre in Acceptance and coping

0 Apr 1, 2010

OOKISA

Has anyone tried OOKISA (a "high end" shampoo) on their human hair wig? It's supposed to improve body, texture, and shine.

Started by Stephanie in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

What do you do when...

What do you do when you are sick and tired of wearing wigs, but too anxious about going out bald? I already struck out with trying to wear…

Started by Dielle in Acceptance and coping

10 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Seadra

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service