Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Head Shave on Brothers & Sisters tonight!

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Such a powerful show tonight! They had to have used someone with AA (noticed the spots)!! Bravo for showing that hair do…

Started by Celeste Edwards in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

1 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

How and when do you reveal your alopecia status to a person you are dating or a partner?

I was just wondering for those alopecians who disguise their hairloss, when and how do you reveal your hairloss to that someone special to…

Started by Dee in Love, relationships, gender issues

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Beth

Further health problems?

Am i likely to develop any further health problems due to my alopecia/ immune system.

Started by Paul dann in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff W

Getting her first wig

So, we re about to get Klara, 8 years old, her first wig. We told her when it all started that she could get a wig if she wanted, but that…

Started by Annie in Children with alopecia

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Annie

How to start a support group

Hey everyone, First time post. This site is unbelievable, thank you to everyone who created it. I am looking into starting a support group…

Started by Mike in Support groups, networking

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Mike

Newbie in shock

Hi all,im samantha im 22 i m really shy and i dont really know what to say! Im from england and i was diagnosed the other day when i woke u…

Started by samantha in Acceptance and coping

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

I've been bald since elementary school but have always had eyebrows. Recently I've noticed my eyebrows thinning out and it appears that in…

Started by Eric W. in Symptoms, treatment options, research

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

Shaving/Waxing

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me. I just received my freedom wig, which I love but I'm having some trouble. I have to have my h…

Started by Nancy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Anyone familiar with integration wigs?

Has anyone ever worn or are familiar with an integration wig? I still have hair but it is rapidly thinning. It is getting to the point wher…

Started by Dawn in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Ladylocks

Montreal Coffee Group

I anyone is interested in picking up where we were before, I would very much enjoy beginning a coffee group discussion in Montreal and help…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince in Support groups, networking

0 Nov 4, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service