Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopeciapalooza

Ok, I am new to all of this. How do you register for Alopeciapalooza and what are the costs involved. I would like to find out all of the d…

Started by Kim Calabrese in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Dec 19, 2011

I am scared

My hairloss has increased significantly this past year. I keep telling myself I am so thankful that I have the things I need in life..so wh…

Started by Brittany in Acceptance and coping

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

Really scared of the outcome

Expecting my baby boy any day now and really scared about the hair loss. I have AGA and I know a lot of women shed after a baby. I can't lo…

Started by Michelle in Acceptance and coping

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

Alopecia sucks

I began losing my hair in may this year.  My primary dr told me there is nothing I can do so I just news to accept the new me.  I sought th…

Started by Betsy in Acceptance and coping

10 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Alina07

Hair Loss and Possible Late onset Alopecia Totalis Universalis diagnosis...

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and I am hoping to learn more about Alopecia and hair loss in general. The last 2 years I have been losi…

Started by Kellyp36 in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

What to tell 3.5 year old daughter about her alopecia?

My 3.5 year old daughter started losing her hair in mid April 2011 and has progressed to universalis now. She has been asking questions lat…

Started by Jules1984 in Children with alopecia

11 May 4, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

Hair loss scalp pain

Hi I'm new to this page but happy to join. Bascically I have been receiving scalp pain and itchiness past 3 years as I hade been going thro…

Started by Raheam in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Dec 17, 2011

Full Lace Wig Opinions...

Ive had Alopecia foe 14 years and im thinking of buying a all lace wig. Im not sure what brands on wigs are good or what the proccess is on…

Started by Yariely in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by kaye kirby

Is thyroid linked to alopecia?

I dont have problems with my thyroid but my mother did. Could this be the reason why i have alopecia. Also, i think my grandma has lupus bu…

Started by Kyree Jones in Children with alopecia

2 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Me&myGirl_Aussie

What next?

So I have had AA for a bit over a year and a half now had loads of small patches of hair loss it has now all grown but one large patch stil…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by zoitsa theo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service