Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone tried Latisse?

Hi..lost all my hair....some of my brows are coming back after having injections, which I don't reccomend to anyone cause they hurt much mo…

Started by CATHERINE in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by domino

Scalp edge hair loss

Hello peeps I am a little bit confused...right, I have heard of this Ophiasis pattern...which I think is when it affects you hairline at t…

Started by Tracey Holt in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

A little...okay a lot terrified but ready?

I don't know if its the fact that I'm tired of hot Georgia summers or if it's because I'm getting older and a little less willing to do thi…

Started by Dielle in Acceptance and coping

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Clifford

Complimented on my hair...YES!

Firstly I want to thank you all for the information that I was given about wigs etc. I was going to take the option of buying overseas but…

Started by Denise Parker in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Brandy Snap

Ready for ALOPECIAPALOOZA 2011?

The Children's Alopecia Project is having ALOPECIAPALOOZA 2011 outside of Cincinnati, Ohio this year from August 18 to August 21, 2011. A…

Started by Children's Alopecia Project in Children with alopecia

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by terri

Is there a lace wig adhesive for swimming?

Hey guys, does anyone of you know if there is an adhesive liquid or tape that works for swimming? And did anyone ever try to wash the lace…

Started by mouna in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Tobi Thomas

Itching

My scalp is starting to itch. Does itching mean hair is growing. I look but I don't see any new hairs.

Started by Faith in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Greg

Has anyone been treated with an x-trac laser?

A new dermatologist is suggesting it to me. Curious if others have tried this and if what the results were. Thanks.

Started by GregP in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

Fashion With Flair Event June 26th

Purchase Tickets Hello everyone! The Fashion With Flair will feature great local clothing designers, local dessert shops, local business…

Started by Stephanie in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Apr 18, 2011

Alopecia came once and it has (so far) never returned?

Hi everyone, the title does not refer to my current situation. I'm just wondering if anyone or anyone that you know has had experiences lik…

Started by Beth in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Amber

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service