Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sharp hair

hello all, hope someone can give me so info on this strange alopecia i have it all started on my birthday (13th oct 2010) daughter found a…

Started by susan williams in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by susan williams

Lunch in Coven Garden-London 12/12/2010

Hi! Is someone going to this lunch?? I discovered in the alopecia Uk web.

Started by Salvador in Events, publications, promoting awareness

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

Help with eyelashes

Hi everyone, the past few days my eyelashes have been falling out. My right eye is worse then my left. My husband is coming home from deplo…

Started by Erin Barber in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Whitney

Lace Wigs

Hi Everyone, Can anyone recommend a place that sell good quality lace wigs. I am in Australia but I am happy to buy over the internet. D…

Started by CDC in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Becca

Scalp biopsy results ?!?!?

Hi all ~ I just wanted to share with you, that tomorrow [Thurs.] I go to my dermatologist to learn the results of my scalp biopsy, of 2 wee…

Started by Leslie in Acceptance and coping

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by CDC

Waterproof wig adhesive

Hi all- My daughter has alopecia and wants to wear her wig swimming when we go on vacation. She has a lace wig and one kind of like the gri…

Started by Robyn Silverman in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by lu

Has anyone had successful hair growth?

Hi Everyone, I was just wanting to know if anyone has done some form of treatment that has worked, and their hair has not fallen out again…

Started by CDC in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

I was okay with loosing all the hair on my head, regrowing it, loosing it again and so on. Then lately I was even okay with loosing hair on…

Started by Andrea L. in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

Regrowth Questions

Hi all, I became AU 3 years ago. During the past summer I began seeing new hair on my head. I held my breath for 3 months and finally touch…

Started by Ms. Aries in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Cox

Mike Quade Cubs Manager

This is a really great article about Mike Quade and his Alopecia http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/columns/story?columnist=isaacson_me

Started by Antonio (Tony) Rivera in Events, publications, promoting awareness

3 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Drakes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service