Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this bad? Any ideas?

Hi all... I was hoping for some ideas of what is going on with my hair and scalp. I examine the hair that falls out and most of them have a…

Started by Julie Koch in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

My eyebrows are growing back! --> what has helped me =)

hey guys, i just wanted to share my personal experience with alopecia and what helped/worked for me and what did not. i hope this may be in…

Started by clare in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by dskiba85

Fabulous London wigmaker - Gali Wigs

It's been a very long time since I visited this site, but I want to post about my experience of a wonderful wigmaker I found in London back…

Started by Jaye-London in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 15, 2010

Strange regrowth?

The strangest thing happened to me with my Alopecia Areata. I was diagnosed eight years ago when I was seven. In those eight years, I had l…

Started by Mades Rigil in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by KimF4L

Winter fashion help

Hello All - I like to go natural (wig free) as much as possible. The problem is that in the winter I cannot get an attractive look without…

Started by Pam in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

16 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for all the pictures on this site....it really helps to know I am not alone and bald is beautiful....you all l…

Started by Marisa in Acceptance and coping

2 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Mary

Squaric acid treatment

Just wondering if anyone else has been using squaric acid for treatment. I was using a 0.1% solution. My dermatologist prescribed this to m…

Started by Andrea L. in Symptoms, treatment options, research

18 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea L.

Permanent make-up

Hello Alopecia World, Just wondering over here if anyone knew of an amazing permanent makeup artist down in FL? I've heard of Jeffrey Sega…

Started by Nicole in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Lee

Isoprinosine

Anyone heard of this for treating AU? I just saw it on another board and did a pub med search and it didnt seem all that bad. Some studies…

Started by Amy in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Jonathan

Latisse?

I'm sure this has been shot around and around since it came on the market. Was looking at doctors comments and reviews. Most are in agreeme…

Started by Patrick Quigley in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 13, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service