Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scalp itch remedies/relief?

I was wondering if anyone has found any good remedies for scalp itch? I have regrowth, but my scalp is still quite itchy is some places and…

Started by Paula in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Jeff W

Here's my new wig!

It arrived much lighter than I thought it would be, but I think that since I'm so fair I can carry it off. I got a few inches cut off it as…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

Anyone ready to kiss this Rainy Summer 2009 Goodbye yet?

Well I just got back from just about a month's worth of vacation. I was gone pretty much the month of July. Of that amount of time there mi…

Started by Lori M in Other interests

0 Jul 30, 2009

Dermatologist to women: Seek treatment and online support

IS YOUR HAIR TAKING A BREAK? Dermatologists can help women get to the root of hair loss BOSTON (July 29, 2009) – For many women, their ha…

Started by Alopecia World in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Lois

Won't go to school

My 12 year old son with AA won't go to school at the moment. He has had alopecia for 6 years and has had his ups and downs with it. He star…

Started by Susan - Jon's Mum in Children with alopecia

30 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Susan - Jon's Mum

Hello all hair is growing back

Just wanted to share that this thing has its ups and downs that's for sure. After shaving it off due to depression It is now growing back a…

Started by Eileen Simpson in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jane Lucinda

Is That a Wig .com

Hi! I was wondering... found this site.. www.isthatawig.com and they have natural hair lace up wigs... but their photos are not good at al…

Started by Nektaria Kazakopoulou in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Jul 28, 2009

Today Show 27 July 2009

Great feature this morning on The Today Show on Bald Girls Do Lunch. You folks were great! Thank you.

Started by Ted Michael Morgan in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Jul 27, 2009

TO SHAVE OR NOT TO SHAVE

Balding very fast not sure if I should Just shave. So wired a few months ago my 13 year old daughter donated her hair to lots of love, she…

Started by JUDITH in Acceptance and coping

1 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Lois

A question of time...

Does anyone know of any really old people who are living with this condition/disease? I guess the question is: Does having alopecia limit o…

Started by John Killion in Symptoms, treatment options, research

16 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Susan S

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service