Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have alopecia areata - how do I know if I'll lose all of my hair?

I found 3 round bald spots about a month ago They are all different sizes My hair is still pretty much as thick as it normally was I went t…

Started by Louise in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by macho

Immune support yes or no?

I'm sure I'll remind a lot of you vets of the days you were trying to figure this all out. But one thing that is really perplexing to me is…

Started by margaret and nicole in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Jul 16, 2009

gross pimple things?!?

i use some stuff called fluocinonide topical solution. i have to apply it all over my head every night. its looks like water. but anyhow it…

Started by Nikki Mans in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Cristian

Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Tattoos

Has anyone who has gone through with this procedure had any difficulty with the ink "falling out?" My girlfriend just got them done and I w…

Started by Justin Heim in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Jul 15, 2009

Whitecliffe hair replacement??

Hi guys, really looking for some good advice, and feed back.. I am considering after 30 years of being without hair, that it would be inter…

Started by stefan williams in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Jul 15, 2009

Alopecia Totalis

Take heart out there I started losing my hair 4 years agoIt started going gradually till it all went on my head then eyelashes arms legs,fa…

Started by Paddy Clarke in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

0 Jul 15, 2009

Help, reassurance, anything???

My little girl is just 9 months old and has stunning long dark hair. It has started falling out recently from the nape of her neck up in a…

Started by vikki saravia in Children with alopecia

6 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by cathie

Some intresting article about stemcells/alopecia

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601124&sid=a6OdEa5VFNV8

Started by Roger in Children with alopecia

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Tony J.

Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

I have been reading a lot about vaccines the last few days and it just dawned on me that the mercury that is used as a preservative in many…

Started by Ann-Charlotte Stewart in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Jophan

Is this something only "newbies" do?

I just got a new wig, and I am so protective of it! We went out for seafood at Myrtle Beach, and I was nervous the whole time that the smel…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Barbara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service