Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

baldness

hi evryone just to let you know im having a baldout garden party my husband has shaved his head, and my friends and family are wearing bald…

Started by karen in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Lois

Blood pressure tablets - can they make AA worse?

I had 2 patches of hair loss (one on my beard and one on the back of head) before I was put on Ramipril to lower my blood pressure. I know…

Started by Robert in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Robert

Cyberhair!?!

Does anyone have any experience with Cyberhair from the company Amy's Presence. I wonder how much it costs and if it is truely even better…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

AU concerns

I am 26 and I lost ALL my hair about 10 months ago with no previous signs of any hair loss. Since then I have tried different treatments bu…

Started by Jamie in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Latisse

Has anyone tired the new Latisse? Just wondering if it really works for people without any eyelashes. Do you have to keep using even after…

Started by Ronda in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Ronda

Losing hair but no bald patches?? Just fuzz

I have been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. A small patch started at the side of my head and in 3 months about 85% of my hair had fallen ou…

Started by Becky in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Becky

How do you deal with people?How do you mange personal out of place question?

I have little hair and I always was worries about what peolpe thinks. I don´t know waht to say if I have to change my look.

Started by Karina in Acceptance and coping

2 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Aimee

Taboo Topic Alert!

I hope this doesn't get me kicked off the sight, but I believe it is a legitimate topic and possibly an important one. I used to smoke mari…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra in Symptoms, treatment options, research

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Kara

Any suggestions on vitamins or other natural products to try?

I am new to AA and was told by the pharmacist that there is a vitamin or supplement I should be taking but he couldn't find the information…

Started by Trish in Symptoms, treatment options, research

10 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

white fine hairs

Hi, I have Au and for the past couple of months I have a lot of white fine hairs al over my head. Has anyone had this? Does this mean anyth…

Started by Natalie Lindsay in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Sara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service