Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to help others cope?

A quick background on me...first signs of AA was at 8 yrs. old, it wasn't an issue again until 12 years old when is quickly developed into…

Started by Jill in Acceptance and coping

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Jill

loss and re-growth

Hi Guys! I was wondering about your experiences with loss and re-growth. My Alopecia was first discovered in December of 2008. My case is m…

Started by Tina in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Christie

Sulfasalazine worked for my daughter! Please read this!

My daughter was diagnosed with AA when she was three and progressed to totalis about a year and a half ago. After many treatments that didn…

Started by Katie Beth in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by mary

Grey Gardens on HBO...

This is a movie based on a documentary about Edie and Little Edie Beal. Little Edie suffered from Alopecia. Has there ever been anything i…

Started by Tnabugg in Events, publications, promoting awareness

3 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

A song to make you feel a bit better...

Hello everyone. Here's a little youtube dedication from me to all who are feeling a little bit down lately... It seems the dark clouds ar…

Started by Joshua in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

Bulky Wigs

Need to know how to thin out bulky/thick wigs inorder to make them look more natural!

Started by lucie buissereth in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dielle

Rene of Paris Wigs

I just went to a local hair dresser/wig retailer yesterday to get a consultation for a hair piece. She showed a 3/4 topper and a full wig t…

Started by ErinMichele in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Apr 5, 2009

Possible Cure for Alopecia Areata?

Right well... I'm new to this whole experiance, only 9 months old technically and strangely enough i have lost Most of my hair due to Alope…

Started by Maeveis in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Bobby

aa diffuse

how fast does diffuse aa progress?

Started by gina in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Apr 3, 2009

When to shave the rest of it off?

Hi All, So when I had my baby girl, my hair grew back. Wow- that was a wonderful surprise! And now, it is falling out again. I have been s…

Started by Courtney in Acceptance and coping

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by N. Letourneau

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service