sallylwess's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  Coming to terms with this condi…"

sallylwess replied Feb 24, 2016 to New member

11 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Lo

"I am so sorry to read of this devastating diagnosis.  I am always amazed at how simi…"

sallylwess replied Feb 12, 2016 to FFA diagnosis

4 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Donelle

"Have a biopsy. Then you will know."

sallylwess replied Jan 14, 2016 to FFA or Androgenic Alopecia?

9 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Mariah

"Dear Ones, as I read about your experiences with this condition we all share, I feel…"

sallylwess replied Jan 2, 2016 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Thank you for sharing this!"

sallylwess replied Dec 30, 2015 to something interesting to see (I think)

8 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Do you use minoxidil once a day and tacrolimus the next day? I hope this all works f…"

sallylwess replied Nov 24, 2015 to Joining FFA Clinical Research Study

25 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by HeatherG

"This is wonderful news.  I also teared up when I read what your doctor said about no…"

sallylwess replied Sep 12, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"The itching can be terrible.  I have use Clobetasol for it before I was allergic to…"

sallylwess replied Jul 16, 2015 to FFA itching

10 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

"Rachel, I totally understand.  Hang in there.  Some days are worse than others.  We…"

sallylwess replied Jun 24, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

"Thanks, Annie.  That is encouraging.  I think I will try it again.  I will be using…"

sallylwess replied Jun 24, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service