sallylwess's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh my goodness.  I have also had what appeared to be a broken blood vessel in my lef…"

sallylwess replied Jan 13, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

"No, I have not heard of anything from this laser treatment.  I hope someone will giv…"

sallylwess replied Jan 13, 2015 to FFA and laser treatment

16 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by TrayG

"Hi Ann,  Welcome to a club that none of us wanted to join.  Like Sas, I also use the…"

sallylwess replied Jan 13, 2015 to Hair care products

10 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by sharon

"I would consider this, but I always wonder about cost.  I also am still losing hair.…"

sallylwess replied Dec 5, 2014 to Thoughts on Surgical Hairline Lowering Procedure for FFA

2 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by sallylwess

"I have not heard about this.  I am not sure I could do it. "

sallylwess replied Nov 7, 2014 to The intralace system

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by star

"Maddy, are you having any positive results with the Rogaine?  Have you had any side…"

sallylwess replied Nov 1, 2014 to FFA and Diprosalic?

6 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by sharon

"No, I've not heard of it. I use clobetasol foam. It stops the itching, but it has no…"

sallylwess replied Nov 1, 2014 to FFA and Diprosalic?

6 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by sharon

"Yes, I just got one last month. I still feel strange wearing it. I get many complime…"

sallylwess replied Sep 30, 2014 to Crown extensions TOPETTES

2 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by star

"Thanks!  I do know that I have a significant loss in the front.  It happened in the…"

sallylwess replied Sep 8, 2014 to What type of hair overage do you use?

23 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Sad in chicago

"I finally got a wiglet or topper just over a week ago.  I am getting used to it.  Th…"

sallylwess replied Sep 8, 2014 to What type of hair overage do you use?

23 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Sad in chicago

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service