Halfbakedwho's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, am a relatively new member and read the whole thread. Your explanations a…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 1, 2017 to Man with FFA. New member.

27 Nov 23, 2022
Reply by Thomas

"I am also going to start the diet! We should have a "diet group" in the group? I als…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 1, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I agree with you about the drugs. I am very, very wary about taking meds that add mo…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 1, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Yeah I think I will need to watch this again. Today - noticing hairline on top of he…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jul 1, 2017 to Feeling better

4 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"I get strange itches too. Mostly exzema that comes out of nowhere - on my forehead,…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jun 18, 2017 to Steroid injections for FFA

16 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

"Cool! There are before and after pictures too: http://www.bouhanna.com/wp-content/up…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jun 17, 2017 to Just a mess

6 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"Yes that info about the grafts is confusing- b/c there's a doctor in Paris who has a…"

6 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"I suppose I'm going to find our. Meanwhile I need to calm down, but this is upsettin…"

6 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"THANK YOU going to check it out : )"

Halfbakedwho replied Jun 16, 2017 to Recent diagnosis

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"I am just beginning this journey and don't have a dermatology appt till the end of J…"

Halfbakedwho replied Jun 16, 2017 to Steroid injections for FFA

16 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service