Classical Anne in NC mountains's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Great questions and some interesting responses.  I am 67, have never dyed my hair, s…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 30, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"What a beautiful soul!  Thank you for sharing this inspiring video."

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 30, 2017 to Feeling better

4 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

"I now have a short pixie, and was surprised to find I love it!  So much easier to ca…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 18, 2017 to Short Pixie haircut then a super short Buzz cut- has anyone done it?

8 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Jess, I totally agree with self-advocacy!  Thank you for the very useful article.  M…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 17, 2017 to Advocating for Yourself

4 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Jess

"I started with an inexpensive one, named "Beth", from the Paula Young catalog online…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 17, 2017 to I want my sideburns back

15 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Hi Ammie!  I miss my sideburns, too!  There are some tape on options, though I have…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 16, 2017 to I want my sideburns back

15 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Forgot to mention the TLC site.  Lots of pretty scarves and helpful ideas.  http://w…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 16, 2017 to Recent diagnosis

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"Good for you -- my sleeping Rx is my regular friend."

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"Yes!  Take a look at Hats With Heart -- what they call a Turban Tie looks great as a…"

18 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Louise

"Jacqui, I'm glad to hear you started the steroid injections.  I have had them for al…"

Classical Anne in NC mountains replied Jun 16, 2017 to Steroid injections for FFA

16 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service