KarenGinny - Iowa, US's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jane, I have a question about the headbands you mentioned. I have FFA also and a…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Jun 4, 2013 to Tender head

16 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Shar

"I'm also curious about your Rogaine use. I haven't tried it since it is expensive, a…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Mar 14, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Hi, I was 45 when all of this started for me and am pre-menopausal too. Most of the…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Feb 17, 2013 to FFA my new prescriptions

36 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by sallylwess

"Chris and Debs, I think you are both right in that if we dwell on our problems all t…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Jan 4, 2013 to Other autoimmune related health problems

9 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Linda Australia

"I've wondered about this also. I have a history of some of these problems - in 2005…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Dec 13, 2012 to Other autoimmune related health problems

9 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Linda Australia

"Dec 4, 2012 Great idea Celia! I am Karen, 47, married mom of 2 boys,from Council Blu…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Dec 4, 2012 to Individual profiles.

10 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Liz Coleman created a private group called Frontal fibrosing alopecia on facebook, s…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Nov 12, 2012 to Medications

154 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Debs

"That sounds like a great idea. You can add me - Karen Beck (Karen Snyder Beck) in Co…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Nov 9, 2012 to Medications

154 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Debs

"Hello, I'm a user of Facebook so I think it would be a great idea. And Celia, Facebo…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Nov 8, 2012 to Medications

154 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Debs

"Hello, haven't been on in a while. I just found and read the article Celia mentioned…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Nov 5, 2012 to Medications

154 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Debs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service