Diart's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sha, My dermatologist diagnosed FFA a year ago when I went for a skin check (new…"

Diart replied Nov 30, 2018 to Treat Autoimmune for FFA

4 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Sha

"Thanks for the information Nancy. I'm going ask my doctor to switch me from Finaster…"

Diart replied Nov 13, 2018 to General shedding of hair!

5 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Nancy79

"I posted this on another part of the site but you may not find it so I'll post it fo…"

Diart replied Nov 13, 2018 to General shedding of hair!

5 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Nancy79

"I am 60% through a 16 day prednisone treatment to stop the inflammation. It seems to…"

Diart replied Nov 13, 2018 to Help any medicines that work?

9 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Louise

"Thanks for posting this. We're not alone even though it feels that way some days."

Diart replied Nov 1, 2018 to Abstract about FFA....becoming an epidemic....

3 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Diart

"Hi Toby. I have been on Finesteride for a year. It has not stopped the inflammation…"

Diart replied Nov 1, 2018 to Help any medicines that work?

9 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Louise

"I feel your pain! I had the old type of eyebrow tattoo and it faded very quickly. In…"

Diart replied Sep 27, 2018 to Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Question

3 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Diart

"Thanks AnnieMay for your comment. My head has been very sensitive this summer. I hav…"

Diart replied Sep 13, 2018 to Anyone notice unusual hair shedding/loss certain times of year?

9 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Very interesting information Liz. It really makes sense to me. This could also expla…"

Diart replied Sep 13, 2018 to Get Ahead of Hairloss Event plus new information on FFA

10 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"I was diagnosed a year and a half ago. I noticed but didn't realize I had the same p…"

Diart replied Sep 6, 2018 to Anyone notice unusual hair shedding/loss certain times of year?

9 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service