Airam-FFA's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jules I am sorry that the symptoms returned earlier this year - this condition i…"

Airam-FFA replied Sep 10, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"This is an interesting one. I was diagnosed last November but had had hair loss for…"

Airam-FFA replied Sep 9, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"Hi Isabel Thank you for the information on the Aloe Vera gel that you use. I have b…"

Airam-FFA replied Aug 28, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Hi Vicki I have this week been prescribed the steroid shampoo and lotion to use for…"

Airam-FFA replied Aug 28, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"That is just so awful to have to go through. It is so unnecessary to have to remove…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 21, 2017 to UK: GP letter as medical proof for passport photo & airport security with headband?

3 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Demixl

"Third time of trying to post this: I asked Dr Christos about any links he might hav…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 19, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"I was in Holland and Barratt today - Health Food shop in the UK - they have quite a…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 19, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Hi Pauliegirl I think that the SPF together with an autoimmune condition could well…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 19, 2017 to FFA burns itself out - has anybody reached this stage?

28 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Lori H

":)"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 14, 2017 to Biological medicin towards FFA?

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Hi Linda Thank you for posting the link. They have a huge range of headgear plus al…"

Airam-FFA replied Jul 13, 2017 to Biological medicin towards FFA?

23 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service