Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Hiya Kate.... ignore Sooz and her talk of split infinitives - she's just a Star trek…"

Norm replied Aug 11, 2010 to Introducing myself, and interested in stories of your hair loss

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"The B: don't feel bad about feeling bad, or you'll just end up feeling.... er.... ba…"

Norm replied Jul 23, 2010 to Will it ever grow back? Anyone else lose all their hair after having babies?

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"I suppose that "chronic pain and stress-inducer" that you'd like to see the back of…"

Norm replied Jul 23, 2010 to Do you have any other autoimmune issues?

29 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Tanya Stone

"Bern, these 2 peeps are soooo right..... don't focus on the bad (pining for the "old…"

Norm replied Jul 22, 2010 to Will it ever grow back? Anyone else lose all their hair after having babies?

16 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by clumsywendy

"Careful here, Jeff.... peeps might get upset cos they think you're, well, y'know....…"

Norm replied Jul 21, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hiya Lindsay! Just wanted to say that I'm with Marlene and Tallgirl here - I think y…"

Norm replied Jul 10, 2010 to Help :(

8 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Lindsay

"Hey, hang on, - "scallops" is part of "seafood", so doesn't count. And you can't jus…"

Norm replied Jul 9, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Oh, just in case you were all pondering upon what the 'other things beginning with "…"

Norm replied Jul 9, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"Well, now, there's an offer.... but what's in it for me? I mean, what's California g…"

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

"I agree with DC!! Suze: repeat after me: "there is NO substitute for red wine!!" How…"

Norm replied Jul 8, 2010 to Is anyone interested in trying to combat alopecia without drugs?

49 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jacquie C

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service