AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Replied to your pm. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 12, 2015 to Xeljanz copay card

3 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by y yules

"Hi football fan, What dosage are you on? 12 weeks is still a very short time.  Are…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would advise strongly against these scams.  His website is called alopeciacure.co…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 6, 2015 to Dr rohit shah treatment

6 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"Fantastic Guisep! Really happy for the both of you. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jul 5, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Wow Kimberj! Big improvement."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I can confirm just 1 pill every 2 days stopped my alopecia from spreading within a w…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, I was AU for 10 years .  Yes I have about 98% of my brows back and 100% of m…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi pippinsgirl, I personally have never accepted it nor will I ever. Lying to mysel…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 21, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Hi Starshine :) After a few months it's definitely worth a shot if the immune syste…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 19, 2015 to Is anyone else not responding to Xeljanz?

34 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by ariel015

"thank you :)  Almost 12 months now. I'm taking 3 pills a day 15mg and using minxodi…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jun 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service