kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Have the dr. check your thyroid. Could be hyperactive or Hashimoto's thyroiditis, wh…"

kastababy replied Apr 18, 2009 to Hair and weight loss?

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by kastababy

""National Bald Out" is a much better name for the event -- we can create a Causes pa…"

kastababy replied Apr 18, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Well I'm experiencing regrowth right now; leave it to AA to rear its ugly head and l…"

kastababy replied Apr 14, 2009 to Alopecia and Pregnancy

30 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Johanna

"Count me in!!!!"

kastababy replied Apr 12, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"I've done the prednisone oral and the shots, and I just don't like the fluid retenti…"

kastababy replied Apr 5, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I tried the prednisone many years ago, having it injected into my scalp and taking i…"

kastababy replied Mar 23, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Actually, think about it -- pregnancy in and of itself is a natural immunosuppressan…"

kastababy replied Mar 15, 2009 to Alopecia and Pregnancy

30 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Johanna

"Good morning! While it is true that the overwhelmingly vast majority of men prefer…"

kastababy replied Feb 26, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Donna is certainly on the right track -- you are a wonderful friend indeed to seek t…"

kastababy replied Feb 21, 2009 to Helping a friend

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"The first time I lost my hair, it took a year. The second time I lost it as a teenag…"

kastababy replied Feb 21, 2009 to How quickly did you lose your hair?

12 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jodi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service