Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"omg I should have listen to you Kat 11 years ago! you have the answer to Alopecia. a…"

Return_life replied Jul 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"gotta stay on it ifnu want to keep it. after 60 days progress is obvious..."

Return_life replied Jul 9, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"we changed dosage a few times man... just popping them and track results while monit…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know someone who had great results with high dose of xeljanz after 30 years AU. gr…"

Return_life replied Jul 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I went with same kind of stuff during university. I was loosing my hair and became A…"

Return_life replied Jul 5, 2017 to SAT and hats

1 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Return_life

"with low dose for 7 months, eyebrows came very little and white. on high dose they c…"

Return_life replied Jul 2, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"very high dose. I tried different dosages. facial hair 100% man. meaning brows lashe…"

Return_life replied Jul 1, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"on high dosage I would say it took 2 months to have full eyebrows. and add another m…"

Return_life replied Jun 27, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

"all good. we are all in this together sweetie. even if I get all my hair back I won'…"

Return_life replied Jun 26, 2017 to Question about steroid shot treatment

14 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Tryingtodeal

"the big difference between last year and this year is the dosage. this year am takin…"

Return_life replied Jun 26, 2017 to Interleukin 2 low dose THE CURE

65 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Edith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service