Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem with alopecia is you are not quite sure what is going to happen till it…"

Alo-mom replied Jul 26, 2017 to Hey all

10 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Fake eyelashes can work for both sexes. Try looking at the brand Ardell 109. You can…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 20, 2017 to Fake eyelashes for man

2 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Nicolas

"The security of a bonded piece must be a plus. I have heard of the glue eventually c…"

Alo-mom replied Jun 3, 2017 to bonded hair

7 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by maggie

"This is where buying a wig can get very frustrating. The wig business can be very mi…"

Alo-mom replied May 20, 2017 to Went wig shopping- question for those familair with wigs as im new to this

5 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

"Actually,every cranial prosthetic we purchased for our daughter was reimbursed by ou…"

Alo-mom replied May 6, 2017 to Obamacare

4 May 20, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Hello, I truly understand what you are going through. I am the mother of a daughter…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 29, 2017 to New here, VERY depressed!

18 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tess

"Knightsfan, Thank you. I agree I think Pfizer will be in the game. They are for RA,…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 20, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I would be glad to share the you different types of wig caps that are light and brea…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 19, 2017 to Tired...just tired

4 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Tallgirl

"Please do not waste your money. "

Alo-mom replied Apr 19, 2017 to i-grow laser treatment

5 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by bibby

"I believe that it will not sustain itself. They are still testing this medication an…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 8, 2017 to Xeljanz

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service