AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"you have almost all of your head hair back? thats great . I have a bit of terminal…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks cws, How are you getting along? "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Happy to do it, I know how important this is, not just to me but to everyone else as…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Here are this months photos : "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Replied to you're message ."

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 15, 2015 to What has Xeljanz cost the people who are paying?

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by skip

"It might well be , Often growth will start off as vellus then over time progress int…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 9, 2015 to Regrowth: White hair?

20 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nor75

"Hi Sarah, This is a complete scam like so many others out there.  I found a list o…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 6, 2015 to TREATMENT!!!!!

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hey asp, As long as it's cheaper , has a better safety profile and can regrow hair.…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If it turns out Baricitinib is cheaper and safer it is likely to do much better than…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looks great Kimberj :) A big difference from your last photos. "

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Apr 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service