Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for posting this. do you think the cortisone shots helped? u get them in the…"

Return_life replied May 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"my alopecia started with a few patches at 21 years old... it was a very stressful ye…"

Return_life replied May 16, 2017 to Stress?

13 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Thiscrazyjourney

"you have 3 options 1.you stop xeljanz 20mg and you try to go in another clinical tri…"

Return_life replied May 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"ignore them... I know it's is hurtful but they will continue. we can't control what…"

Return_life replied May 10, 2017 to People's Helpful Hurtfulness.

9 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JellyBeanToes

"I tried tofacitinib twice and each times it has treated my nails pitting"

Return_life replied May 10, 2017 to Finger nail issues

8 May 10, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"oh and another thing... be patient. with this treatment some days u will think u are…"

Return_life replied May 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"what's up xeljanzmiracle. long time no see! u definitely helped and educated a lot…"

Return_life replied May 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know a lot of people that xeljanz worked for. what you describe is really a good s…"

Return_life replied May 3, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"usually Dr do not prescribe immunosuppresor to kids... and when they do I believe th…"

Return_life replied May 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nice!!! I see eyebrows but I couldn't find pics of his head with hair. it's cool whe…"

Return_life replied May 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service