singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone,  I have an important question that is need to know ASAP please.  I woul…"

singh replied May 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I haven’t started yet, I did try it a few years back for about 8 weeks and did start…"

singh replied May 25, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1271 Sep 19
Reply by Jude

"My apologies, return to life your right, when I was talking about sending it too Pfi…"

singh replied May 25, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1271 Sep 19
Reply by Jude

"I’m from the UK but I am a sikh/Indian and been India tons of times and can you it’s…"

singh replied May 24, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1271 Sep 19
Reply by Jude

"Becareful with generic drugs from India people ! Although I have heard Pfizer trying…"

singh replied May 24, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1271 Sep 19
Reply by Jude

"Thanks for the reply JG, expensive still. Looking good mastros! Can I ask where you…"

singh replied May 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey am ok thanks. How are you doing ?  How your hair growth coming along ? And how…"

singh replied May 18, 2018 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Thank you Jackie ! Any updates in the future please do post. yeh same I think this…"

singh replied May 18, 2018 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi JG,  can I ask how much is xeljanz in Switzerland please ? "

singh replied May 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing Katrina ! Thanks for sharing "

singh replied May 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service