AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats on the regrowth it looks great. Very interesting to see that it's grown ba…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 26, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"Hi, In short ,YES! They are the best widely available option for alopecia and have…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 26, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"hi, You had no hair at all anywhere other than you're eyelashes and you had these r…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 24, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"Hi Ettab, Have you heard of hair fibers? You sprinkle them onto you're patches and…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 20, 2015 to Depression

1 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"For the non responders I really think it is a matter of increasing dosage and giving…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 20, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

"I have noticed some small black hairs at the front of my scalp there's a quite a few…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Xeljanz is still under trial for alopecia but If you are utterly desperate whic…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 15, 2015 to Xeljanz- How can I obtain this medication?

2 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Megan

"Hi Dj I would definitely give it a shot and change dermatologists.  A lot of these…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 5, 2015 to Poll: Should I switch dermatologist?

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by DJ88

"I've had it for over 10 years and not one day has gone by that I have accepted it or…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Jan 3, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Just a small update, I have found some semi-terminal black hairs on my head about h…"

AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife replied Dec 29, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service