Carla Martini's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cathy, I don't really know what to tell you. I've never heard that good hair on F…"

Carla Martini replied Aug 14, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Welshcakes, what a beautiful piece. It's a shame that it did not work for you. I…"

Carla Martini replied Aug 14, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"You can try this hat fall. Works like a charm. http://www.russianhair.net/id108.html"

Carla Martini replied Aug 14, 2010 to Winter fashion help

16 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"You best bet is probably virgin European hair light brown wig. You will be able to u…"

Carla Martini replied Aug 8, 2010 to Red full lace wigs

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Carla Martini

"These things are great, Aimee! I ordered a hat fall with virgin russian hair from Ru…"

Carla Martini replied Aug 4, 2010 to My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

"Don't know about Swiss lace but I own two French lace systems with poly perimeter."

Carla Martini replied Jun 1, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

""Does the Sales Person Speak Negatively About Competitors? (In a nice & concerne…"

Carla Martini replied May 30, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Becca. I don't know how you missed them. They are like the biggest company who de…"

Carla Martini replied May 20, 2010 to European Virgin Lace Wig

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"You can try this manufacturer www.russianhair.net . You can't get hair better than t…"

Carla Martini replied May 19, 2010 to European Virgin Lace Wig

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Hi Judy, they give instructions. Look above the wig pictures. They used to have stan…"

Carla Martini replied Feb 18, 2010 to I live in Northern California and am starting to look for a custom wig. Any helpful suggetions out there?

9 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Becca

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service