Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"not 100% true. not even close. but it is a good message, strong motivation. attain s…"

Return_life replied Jan 7, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"I had a more results than you although not cosmetic improvement. maybe for us we wou…"

Return_life replied Jan 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"good luck man. stay strong."

Return_life replied Jan 3, 2017 to Fasting restored some of my hair twice (AU!)

12 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Joey_C

"I am not a big fan of micropigmentation but for some guys I guess it is a solution.…"

Return_life replied Jan 3, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"nailed it"

Return_life replied Jan 3, 2017 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"look Kim... with wigs nobody knows and that is a fact. where are you from? did you t…"

Return_life replied Jan 1, 2017 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"hi Dayna. you are 19 and your alopecia is looking pretty severe... I mean u say that…"

Return_life replied Dec 29, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"that's why I said u need to lie... 1 option could be no pay stubs because you are a…"

Return_life replied Dec 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know people having AU for 1 year and others for more than 50 years... how do they…"

Return_life replied Dec 29, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"just lie. send them a letter saying u make X income. they are not related to the gov…"

Return_life replied Dec 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service