Patricia Hutchings's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Iv started the questions on hair website to work out the half who dont have alopecia…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 11, 2010 to Has there ever been a questionnaire by patients?

11 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"Thanks for your support!"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 11, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Hi Everyone Just a little update on things you might want to check out. Monistat V…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 11, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Checked in with the Dr today, and she agreed that my hair looks like its started a g…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Apr 8, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Just a little update: Iv recieved the Black Treacle, which is half molasses and tre…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 30, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"As far as I know in the general medical rule of thumb, no there isnt. You can try th…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 30, 2010 to Cure for alopecia

15 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Alopecia_85

"Just found the web link for the Aberdeen Infirmary study mentioned: http://archde…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 25, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Iv done a little research into memory, as my immediate memory is appauling but my lo…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 23, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

"Iv booked my Drs appointment for a Alopecia review for the 8th April, Iv got lots of…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 23, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Yep I am still interested, I just need to work out what to ask, and how to lay it ou…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Mar 23, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service