Brock's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve heard of people getting 20 boxes through and also it getting stopped at customs…"

Brock replied Jan 15, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"The first time I ordered there wasn’t much movement for about 10 days and then it wa…"

Brock replied Jan 15, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"My guess is that beacon is getting a lot of orders and they don’t have tons of custo…"

Brock replied Jan 13, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"mscoops... we are in the exact same boat.  I was diagnosed with aa in July.  I got t…"

Brock replied Jan 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks!  I hope so.  How long did it take to see pigment?  Just curious "

Brock replied Jan 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So I shaved my head!  I haven’t used a razor yet... just a no guard trimmer so it’s…"

Brock replied Jan 8, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"About to shave my head for the first time ever!!!  Wish me luck!"

Brock replied Jan 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"JC I’m in a similar situation.  Started Xeljanz on December 4th and my hair loss has…"

Brock replied Jan 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the response Carlie.  I just figured my scalp would stop being tender onc…"

Brock replied Jan 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I’ve been on Xeljanz since December 4th.15mg per day.  My hair and head still tingle…"

Brock replied Jan 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service