Norm's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Kind of nice to hear that some peeps are actually alright with the hand that life's…"

Norm replied Oct 19, 2011 to Is it bad if I don't want my hair to grow back?

29 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Donna

"Us guys just can't win.... if we say we prefer bald or thinning, we're weirdos, and…"

Norm replied Oct 19, 2011 to So why are there no men who 'prefer thinning hair'?

42 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kycie

"Liz, you crazy, mad girl, you - just one word..... OUCH. I'll actually be up in the…"

Norm replied Oct 19, 2011 to Waxing?

17 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"autosuggestion... if peeps tell you something often enough, you start to believe it.…"

Norm replied Jul 27, 2011 to Cures. Yikes!

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"You're just spoiled for choice, really, aincha? - f'rinstance, radiology and Denny's…"

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"I conclude that your "menopause" is just a gap in dating guys (definition from the N…"

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"Like I told someone on here some while back, paint a face on the back of your head t…"

Norm replied Jul 2, 2011 to Passports

11 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Katrina

"Oooh, lots of interesting stuff coming outta the woodwork with this one.... :) Ktow…"

Norm replied Jun 30, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"Hi Dave.... I've got those horizontal lines in my nails too, but I just move my hand…"

Norm replied Apr 27, 2011 to Horizontal lines and dents in my fingernails

10 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dave

"Well yeah, Trish, you're right.... a head's a head, and doesn't look much different…"

Norm replied Apr 27, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service