Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Singh, I pm'd you back."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 14, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"I started July 28th Jcortez05. So about 4 and a half months ago. If you go up to the…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 14, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Thank you Nicolas. Saw my doctors on Thursday. They were so excited and took lots of…"

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"N/A"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 13, 2015 to Collective thinking as a group for results

8 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Thanks for posting this about 17 year old girl who used cream/topical version of Rux…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 10, 2015 to Another article about topical ruxolitinib

3 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by 3ebdie

"Your times don't matter, just take one in the morning and one in the evening. You ca…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 10, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"2 pills a day, one in the morning and one at night"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey cmdd20, would you please start a new discussion and post today's Yale News resul…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Published in Yale News Today! Inbetween seeing all of his Xeljanz patients, Dr. King…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh, could you post a picture? I want to see a photo before your hair grows muc…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xelanjz users: have you ended treatment (for > 2 months) & kept your hair?

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Nicolas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service