Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Kristin. It doesn't sound like he responded negatively when you told hi…"

Alliegator replied Nov 1, 2012 to I finally told him. Now what?

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jen Barry

"A woman asked me while I was wearing a scarf on my head... "Did you just have brain…"

Alliegator replied Nov 1, 2012 to Comments/questions people ask

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Hello,Within a few weeks! Wow, that isn't very long. I wear synthetic wigs, and I lo…"

Alliegator replied Oct 31, 2012 to Synthetic hair vs. real hair

4 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"That is awesome! You go girl! It was a massive step. The more you do it, the easier…"

Alliegator replied Oct 25, 2012 to Out for the first time!!

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Vicki Sampson

"You're welcome. Aww, thank you!! Yes, you can get to that point too. Feel free to as…"

Alliegator replied Oct 23, 2012 to New to alopecia

21 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"You're welcome! I see. Well there are adult "petite" sized wigs as well so if the av…"

Alliegator replied Oct 23, 2012 to Can someone please explain the options?

9 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Wow! I think I had heard that it might be happening. Have you heard about the bald "…"

Alliegator replied Oct 22, 2012 to American Girl releases My American Girl doll options to create dolls...With no hair.

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Abooie

"Yes, they can. You could call around to some hair salons and ask if anyone has exper…"

Alliegator replied Oct 22, 2012 to Thinning or styling synthetic wigs

4 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Welcome! I have AGA so mine is different however I still know how difficult it is to…"

Alliegator replied Oct 22, 2012 to New to alopecia

21 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"This might help: http://lifeasabaldgirl.wordpress.com/wigs-101-guide/It is from my b…"

Alliegator replied Oct 22, 2012 to Can someone please explain the options?

9 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service