JeffreySF's Discussions (637)

Discussions Replied To (485) Replies Latest Activity

"Wowsers! They did a fantastic job!!!"

JeffreySF replied Nov 6, 2015 to Micro pigmentation (hair tattoo)

19 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by JeffreySF

"Thanks for the info. I was curious to hear how the medication is working for people.…"

JeffreySF replied Nov 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ive been following this discussion sporadically...Whats the consensus among users of…"

JeffreySF replied Nov 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hairloss is hairloss right?  Although you may not have alopecia areata be assured we…"

JeffreySF replied Nov 4, 2015 to Newbie: Am I in the Right Forum?

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"You're welcome!"

JeffreySF replied Oct 28, 2015 to Brand New Here

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Marg

"Hi Tim, Welcome to Alopecia World. Reaching out to others is a good place to start t…"

JeffreySF replied Oct 27, 2015 to Brand New Here

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Marg

"Thanks for sharing this information. "

JeffreySF replied Oct 25, 2015 to Recent news article about Dr. Christiano's results with topical JAK inhibitors

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by singh

"Seems to be more snake oil..."

JeffreySF replied Oct 25, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"The other treatment your Dr was referring to sounds like Squaric Acid. Also a very c…"

JeffreySF replied Oct 22, 2015 to A success story

11 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by catbert

"Try Biotin. It's a vitamin available over the counter everywhere. I swear by it. "

JeffreySF replied Oct 22, 2015 to Nails pitting and peeling off

17 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Stella Wilson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service