chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lindsay, I looked at your photos, and you look great in your hair additions. I al…"

chris for hair replied Oct 29, 2013 to Online Chinese wig dealers

3 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Do you realize how easy these are to make? And save$$$$$? I may be wrong, but is "hy…"

chris for hair replied Oct 29, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Thanks for the compliment, I know that everyone that experiences hair loss wants the…"

chris for hair replied Oct 28, 2013 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Yep, this is what I am talking about. Permanent hair loss can happen if there is a s…"

chris for hair replied Oct 24, 2013 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"These stories are so sad to read but unfortunately I hear them every day. I think pa…"

chris for hair replied Oct 24, 2013 to Please read, seeking advice on hair pieces

11 May 27, 2017
Reply by alannagriffin46@yahoo.com

"Ok Jason, I do not think I was telling anyone what to do, just to be aware that some…"

chris for hair replied Oct 23, 2013 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Nazi Has a very good reputation, however not everyone is ready for the level of fina…"

chris for hair replied Oct 22, 2013 to Wigs

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"I am no expert with squaric acid treatment, but do have extensive experience with me…"

chris for hair replied Oct 22, 2013 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Hi Laura, The market has drastically changed with regard to human hair in the past 5…"

chris for hair replied Oct 15, 2013 to Human hair wigs

9 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by delilah

"Buying a human hair wig is not something to go into lightly, there are many issues a…"

chris for hair replied Oct 14, 2013 to Newbie. Where can I get a human hair wig?

9 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by grace01

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service