Alo-mom's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"It is very important that you report this to your doctor. It is only a trained profe…"

Alo-mom replied May 16, 2018 to Xeljanz side effect

4 May 16, 2018
Reply by DJ88

"Auto immune can play these games. It is all about inflammation in my mind and that a…"

Alo-mom replied May 14, 2018 to The pain is back...

12 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Nana

"Not true, it will work fine if you have someone help you to understand how to apply…"

Alo-mom replied May 14, 2018 to Eye lashes

22 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Demixl

"13 weeks is not enough time. Give it more time. That dosage seems to be very high. I…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 28, 2018 to Response time for those who have tried Xeljanz

16 May 8, 2018
Reply by Anna

"Everyone please check out the website Madam Madeline. I have been buying eyelashes i…"

Alo-mom replied Apr 28, 2018 to FALSE EYELASHES

28 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hello, there is a gal called Chris for Hair, she is located in Northern California ,…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 9, 2018 to Best NoVA/DC area medical hair studios?

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"To find a salon that works with thinning hair I would call the Cancer society. When…"

Alo-mom replied Mar 1, 2018 to Hairloss friendly stylists in Vancouver?

2 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Leina

"The best synthetic wig I have found is the UpStage by Rachael Welch, It is all hand…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 11, 2018 to What's Your Preference Based On Cost? Synthetic Or Human?

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"I forgot to mention we pay about $2.36 a pair, but I do buy about 50 pairs at a time…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 4, 2018 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I have been meaning to post this about Madame Madeline who I found on the internet w…"

Alo-mom replied Feb 4, 2018 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service