alicia's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Big hugs Liz, today was my 1st steroid injection, it was a little painful but I surv…"

alicia replied Dec 14, 2011 to Thank my great alopecia family

9 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Janine

"Thank you Margaret! You are so right, people are so stereotypical about beauty! Well…"

alicia replied Dec 11, 2011 to Thank my great alopecia family

9 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Janine

"Hey everyone I've been m.i.a for a while because I tried not to think about my situa…"

alicia replied Dec 6, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Hey laurel, thank you so much for that info. It does give mr hope. I also have re-gr…"

alicia replied Nov 14, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Aww thank you Ailsa. It really helps having someone to share my feelings with. Hope…"

alicia replied Nov 14, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Thank you Ailsa, just really at a bad place I'm my life right now. Thank you so much…"

alicia replied Nov 13, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Thank you Daniel, I really do appreciate all the responses I get. It helps so much k…"

alicia replied Nov 13, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"When it comes to accepting MYSELF it is unacceptable! I think we both know I ddnt me…"

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Aw thank you alliegator you are truly Beautiful inside out as well. Although there a…"

alicia replied Nov 12, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Hey Erika, yes I do have a boyfriend. He is extremely supportive, he is with me thro…"

alicia replied Nov 12, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service